Personal information we collect
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that you referred to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "device information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are stored on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. Further information on cookies and how to deactivate cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track the actions occurring on the site and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / terminating pages and date / time stamp.
- "Web Beacons", "Tags" and "Pixel" are electronic files that record information about how you surf the website.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we also collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal), email address and Your phone number. We refer to this information as "order information".
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information we generally collect to fulfill orders through the website (including processing your payment information, organizing shipping, and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). We also use this ordering information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Check our orders for potential risk or fraud. and
- If you match the preferences you have given us, provide information or advertising about our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to identify potential risks and fraud (especially your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our website (e.g. by providing analysis of how our customers surf and interact with them) Website and the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Disclosure of your personal data
We share your personal information with third parties so that we can use your personal information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to run our online shop. More information about how Shopify uses your personal information can be found here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the website. Further information on the use of your personal data by Google can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legitimate request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. Further information on targeted advertising can be found on the training page of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") at http://www.networkadvertising.... can deactivate targeted advertising via the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.micr... can also deactivate some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at the following address: http://optout.aboutads.info/.respectively
Please note that we do not change the data collection and usage practices of our website if you see a "do not track" signal in your browser.
If you are based in Europe, you have the right to access personal data